WSH or Windows Script Host is a built-in feature of Microsoft that is used to implement on computers such as VB and Java.
When WSH is off or disabled, the computer may display a message saying that Windows script host access is disabled.
This is a very easy way to solve Windows 7 script hosting problems. But you still need to know how to do this tutorial.
If WSH continues to be enabled by default, the WSH system administrator can automate a number of processes on Windows systems through scripts such as printer connections or network drives.
How to fix Windows script Host disabled access
WSH has the ability to write scripts like batch files with a wide range of features.
The script can be executed directly, simply by double-clicking on the script file or via CMD.
Therefore, this is why error messages often appear.
To solve these Windows hosting scripts, you can follow the following tutorial:
1. For Smadav users
For you Asmado users, you can follow the steps below:
- Please click on the bottom right corner where several icons will appear at the back of the page, one of which is a symbol. اسمداو.
- You can then right-click on the Smadav icon.
- If you have several options appear then you can select either Windows script And forever or macro.
- A notification will appear later and you can click the button immediately Good.
- You can select the Continue button so that you can run the script according to the script you previously opened.
2. Use Regedit
- Please open the run by simply pressing the logo Windows + R In the keyboard section with equations.
- You can then type regedit And Windows will ask you for access, then you can click yes Good.
- Please follow the instructions.
- Please right click on the menu Settings Then select the new.
- Next you can choose DWORD bit value (32) ihe.
- You can add an active name.
- You can right-click on it Name activated Then select Change.
- In the value data section, you can replace the numbers صفر And please change it to a number 1.
- after that restart Your Windows
- The process is complete.
3. Through system configuration
By configuring the system, you can manage it through several settings that you can configure to overcome these problems. For the steps you can follow the following tutorial:
- Please open the search section in Windows, then you can type System configuration.
- Then you can choose Generally And select the field Optional startup.
- In the second part of the submenu you can print it and then click Good.
- If you can select the service section, select Disable allThen please click on “Hide Microsoft Services“.
Windows script host Windows 10
You can do this in several ways, as described below:
1. Via MSConfig
For the steps you can follow, using msconfig, how:
- Open please Command line Simply press the button Windows + R.
- After that please type msconfig Then press the section Enter.
- If the system configuration window is open, you can uncheck items outside the boot item.
- In the next step, you can enter the section Tap Service.
- You can print the parts Hide all Microsoft services Then select Disable all.
- If you have, you can click the button OK.
- If you have reached this point, your steps to activate the Windows script are missing.
2. Through the registry
- The first step you can run the section Registry Editor Simply by pressing Windows + R.
- After that please type regedit Then press the button Enter.
- Opens a dialog box for the registry editor.
- You can enter the next step in both sections by simply clicking Arrows One by one.
- If you find it, you can double-click on it Activated Then fill in the numbers 1 At Valuable data.
- If so, please click the button Good.
- You can create a new value by right-clicking on an empty area and then selecting the DWORD value (32-bit).
- Even if you have a 64-bit laptop or PC, it is still recommended that you choose DWORD value (32 bits)..
- In the next step you can change the name to it New value So as to be activated.
- If you have, you can press the button OK.
Disabling the WSH portion of the Windows script host virus can prevent scripts such as VB scripts and JScript scripts that rely on this technology from running.
There is even software that needs this feature to enable it.