In many cases, you need the owner of the flash to format. While flash formatting can be very easy, as long as you know how to do it.
In some cases, Flash is sometimes formatted to protect writing. Given that the flash plays a very important role, then if this happens, of course it will be very annoying.
Flash drives that have write protection are usually unable to read files. It can not even be used to save files.
Problems like this are often experienced by Flash users. But do not worry, because there are still different ways to overcome this problem.
How to format a Write protected flash drive via CMD
A flash drive with write protection will be very annoying for its users during the transfer process. This is often due to a virus that has infected the flash.
One way to solve this problem is to format the flash. There are several ways to write a protected format on a flash drive.
Keep in mind that before attempting to format the flash, it is recommended that you unplug the flash first.
You can then re-enter it to make sure the flash features are updated to the latest state.
How to format a write-protected write flash using CMD:
- Please connect the flash, then open the CMD section as an administrator.
- In the next step, you can run the Command Diskpart section.
- You can then run it and display the drives through the disk list.
- Refer to the drive number on the USB flash drive.
- Next, please type “Command Attributes Disk” to get the protected details of the flash drive, which is marked in read-only mode.
- If successful, you can find the report attributes that were successfully deleted.
- Please check again to make sure the disk you selected is flash. Make sure you are not mistaken, because if it is wrong, of course it can be formatted from another drive. It is better to mark the selected part of the disk with an asterisk.
- If you are sure, please format the flash by typing “command clean”.
- For the next formatting process, please select “Create Initial Partition”.
- Wait for the process to complete and the flash can be used.
Flashdisk format program
As you can see, it can not always be used to format the USB flash drive correctly for formatting programs in Windows.
In addition, standard formatting is not a solution. Additionally, if the file table in storage is damaged.
Another way that can be done is to use an application to format the flash. Here’s a few basic facts about a stomp pad and how it is used.
1. USB disk storage format tool
Through this application, the possibility of correct and fast format of USB flash drive in Windows is more for users.
Users can specify part of the file system in Flash. For example, FAT, FAT32, NTFS or EXFAT.
This program can be used to fix block errors or read flash drives, create volume tables on USB drives, create partitions in FAT32 with a capacity of up to 32 GB.
2. JetFlash Recovery Tool
This type of program format is a universal solution used in formatting flash drives.
This program is useful if the flash in the bad part of the sector or file table has encountered an error.
For flash drive information that is not readable, you only need the USB flash drive format.
3. Low level HDD formatting tool
This third program is a low-level tool in the form of a hard disk.
Through this program, users are more likely to be able to read from smart data, then get information about the services of data storage devices on Windows PCs.
It does not end there, for the Low Level HDD tool format, it also allows users to format the flash memory or memory card.
Meanwhile, it deletes SSB, IDE, SATA, SCSI and SAS data at low access levels.
4. HP USB Disk Format Tool
This tool is very simple when used for the correct format of the flash drive in NTFS or FAT32 format.
Its main function is to help users make quick choices.
To format the USB flash drive on the computer, just press the format button.
The format tool in this HP USB memory stick is available for free, so you can download it in Windows.
In addition, users can also boot from the HP USB drive to format this Windows tool.
Once you notice that the flash performance is slow, you can try some of the programs mentioned above.
So to solve the problem of formatting the flash drive, you can use several ways mentioned above.
Make sure you use the program for the appropriate Flash format if needed.