When installing Windows, do flash bootable, because this method is very safe.
But first you need to know how to make a bootable flash drive.
This bootloader uses a flash drive, so it can reduce the presence of corrupted files.
Steps to make a bootable Windows flash drive
There are several ways to make a bootable Windows flash drive that you can do with unetbootin, rufus and wintoflash.
For the initial preparation steps, please follow the steps below:
- First, enter the flash drive that you want to use as an installer on Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10. We recommend using a new flash drive or a blank flash drive to free up data, use a flash drive with minimal data. Capacity 8 GB
- Next, please press the keyboard WIN + R.
- Click on the section Diskpart Then Enter.
- If a new screen appears, please click Disk list And press the button Enter.
- Inside the flash drive, you can see several disk drives. For the drive that determines the hard drive and media used. For example, like a flash.
- You can replace it with a sequence of disks from a USB flash drive.
- type “CleanAnd press the button Enter So that the file system partition is deleted.
- please type “Create primary partitionAnd do not forget to press Enter.
- You can then turn it into an active partnership by typing itactive“, Then press the button Enter. First make sure the partition is successfully configured to be active.
- When you are done, you can “ExitThen press enter to exit diskpart.
How to make Bootable Flash disk with Unetbootin
In order for the flash to become a bootable USB and become an installation media, you will first need to reinstall it using a usb flash drive.
In addition, you are expected to do the configuration. The steps of making it can be done in different ways, namely through Unetbootin.
For the steps of making a bootable flash drive through Unetbootin, you can follow the following method:
- The first way, you have to download and install the program Unetbootin First on the computer
- If the installation process is complete, please run the program to get the home screen out. For this program, it automatically detects the port or drive to which you connect the USB.
- Then on icon With Point 3 horizontally
- You will be automatically redirected to the browser’s page section.
- Please find the file storage location ISO installer On the operating system that will be installed later.
- Then click the button open.
- If you have, it is redirected to the previous program, so you can see directly that the ISO program is selected.
- Next on the “Button”OK“Please click.
- Without a long wait, the unetbootin program runs the process and waits for the process to complete.
- After the execution process, the screen appears and we click on the button Exit.
- For the next step, restart Either restart the computer and continue to select the boot priority on the computer or put it on a USB flash drive. For priority so that the computer can read the USB flash drive directly.
Steps to make a bootable flash drive with Rufus
Aside from making a bootable USB through unetbootin, it turns out that there is another bootable flash drive that you can do, with Rufus.
The actions taken are also more practical, such as the following steps:
- You must download for the first step Rufus Then install the program on the computer.
- If the installation process is completed, it will run automatically and will be displayed on the home screen. Additionally, Rufus automatically detects a USB flash drive connected to a computer port.
- You can click on the symbol section Disk Or icon.
- For the next step, you will be directed to the browser page and you will look for the place where you saved the file ISO installer On the operating system you want to install later.
- On the button “openDo not forget to click.
- You will then be taken to the previous program and you will see the selected ISO program.
- Please go to the section Settings To adjust so that the installer can run slowly on a bootable USB and click the button start.
- After clicking the start button, a warning box will appear and please click on the “Button” section.Good“.
- The Rufus program runs the process automatically.
- You just have to wait for the process to complete.
- When the bootable USB screen is complete, you can click “to close“.
- Do not forget to do restart Or restart the computer.
- You can then select the boot priority section on the computer and do not forget to prioritize the USB flash drive so that the computer can read the USB flash drive directly.
Most people will experience unfavorable conditions when installing Windows using DVD. For example, there are scratches on the DVD itself.
Nevertheless, it is still used to be able to do the installation that happens at the end, the blue screen.
But first you need to check the status of the DVD drive before installing so that the bootable flash drive can run smoothly and successfully.