This is because the PC package still uses basic tools that sometimes do not match what you want. To overcome this problem, the best way is to assemble your PC.
Of course, by assembling your PC, you can determine the types of components used in your PC, from hardware to PC design.
However, assembling a PC is not an easy task, especially for those of you who have never done so. Therefore, you can find some information below.
The Benefits of Assembling Your PC
Before you start the process of assembling a personal computer, it is best to first know about the benefits of assembling a computer compared to buying a computer package directly.
There are several advantages or disadvantages that you will get from assembling a computer. Here is the explanation.
- Prices that you can adjust according to your needs and desires. You can assemble a computer with a relatively low budget compared to an expensive computer.
- The desired specifications are according to taste.
- If you want to replace certain parts in case of damage, you can easily get spare parts or accessories.
- Customize the design or shape of the PC. Of course, by choosing your hardware, you can also determine the design of any hardware that is used.
- You can upgrade all components based on what you want. You can do this upgrade for any component as well as the hardware used.
- You will receive a warranty for each used part. Therefore, if there is a problem with certain parts, there is no need to replace parts that are not needed.
Once you know some of the benefits of assembling a PC, you can determine in advance whether you need to assemble a PC.
If you really want to do this, you must first know the components that are on the computer.
Here are the computer parts you need to know.
- Computer case or CPUIs a part that acts as a container or lid in which various components are placed.
- hard diskHardware that is responsible for storing all data and operating systems on the computer.
- MotherboardsA board-shaped hardware that acts as a place to place or assemble almost all the components of a computer.
- Processor, Is hardware that plays a very important role. It can be said that this hardware is the brain of the computer.
- Computer fan And Thermal sinkIs a hardware component that plays the role of cooling the temperature in any hardware that is higher than the motherboard.
- Computer memory, Is the hardware whose role is to store and execute processes from the operating system. This computer memory includes the following: RAM and also VGA.
- Driver CDIs a device that works to read CDs or DVDs on a computer.
- Power supplyA device that converts electricity into a computer.
- MonitorA device that lets you see the operating system on the screen.
- Speaker، hardware Which is used to channel or broadcast audio from inside the computer.
- Mouse And KeyboardAre two pieces of hardware that work to execute commands on a computer.
How to assemble a computer
Once you know the different components on a computer, the next step is to assemble all the components so that they can be used.
Although the method is relatively easy, you should still pay attention to the following methods to avoid errors.
Immediately, here are the steps you need to follow.
- the first, Follow the instructions on the processor. To install, you must match the markings on the processor and motherboard.
- If so, remove the socket retractor on the CPU to open it as shown. Then replace the lever or socket safety lock.
- After that, install the motherboard in the case. Install the cover according to the position of the port.
- Then install the heatsink by connecting the heatsink connector to the port provided. Its position is usually around the processor. 4 Insert the lock, then turn it and press it clockwise.
- Continue installing RAM. Open the RAM slot, then enter the RAM.
- Then connect the power supply to the housing with the largest hole in the back.
- Then, connect the motherboard cable to the body according to the function of each cable.
- Then connect the CD Drive from the front of the body and connect the data cable to the motherboard and power supply.
- Do not forget to install the drive on the back and connect the cable to the power supply as well as the motherboard.
- Then connect the VGA to the slot or VGA port on the motherboard.
- FinalClose the case, and connect the speaker, mouse, keyboard, and monitor cables.
If you already know some of the components of a computer as well as how to assemble a personal computer as described above, then assembling a computer is certainly not difficult anymore.
Once all the devices are plugged in, you just need to install the drivers for all those devices.
May be helpful!